Thursday 11 August 2011

David Pays Tribute to Daughter Harper

David Beckham has added a very special new inking to his already extensive collection of tattoos. David unveiled the new artwork on Facebook earlier this week.

David’s other ink include his boys Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz’s names on his back, an image of his wife Victoria Beckham, a guardian angel, a cross, the Roman numeral VII and several phrases, including, “Death and life have determined appointments, riches and honors depends upon heaven,” “My son, do not forget my teaching but keep my commands in your heart,” “Let them hate as long as they fear” and “Forever by your side.”

David has said in the past, “My tattoos are all about the people in my life, my wife and sons, who I want with me always. When you see me, you see the tattoos. You see an expression of how I feel about Victoria and the boys. They’re part of me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment