Tuesday 3 January 2012

Message to readers:

Hello,

I'm very sorry about my absence lately. This past year has been hectic for me, there has been so much going on.

I got a new job working for the New York Red Bulls (exciting!) in which will require me to travel more frequently and I will have unpredictable hours. (I'm a sports therapist)

I will try my best to update the blog more frequently. But I just haven't had the time these past few weeks that I normally have. I have been working my butt of to get this job.

At the moment I am in Beijing on holidays. (I got the plane tickets as a gift for Christmas.) I have always wanted to go, it's very exciting for me. It's also such a culture shock for me as I have never been here before, nor do I know much about the culture to begin with. I will try my best to catch up on what I have missed these last few weeks these upcoming few days. If anything, I will when I return back home on the 9th of January.

That being said, I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and I wish you all the best in 2012!

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment